Jacomo Bairos conducts the Rhode Island Philharmonic Orchestra
for the TACO Classical concert, Saturday, April 7
The open rehearsal is on Friday, April 6
About Jacomo Bairos
“Splendid sense of musicality” –Knoxville Mercury
- Music Director and Conductor of the Amarillo Symphony.
- Co-founder and Artistic Director for Miami’s Nu Deco Ensemble.
- Musical mentors include Gustav Meier, Larry Rachleff, Robert Spano ad Kurt Masur.
- Graduate of Peabody Conservatory’s distinguished Orchestral Conducting Program and the American Academy of Conducting at Aspen.
- An accomplished and award-winning tuba player who has given master classes and performed around the world.
- This appearance marks his first performance with the Rhode Island Philharmonic Orchestra.
This appearance marks his first performance
with the Rhode Island Philharmonic Orchestra.
Tickets start at $15 (including all fees), and can be purchased online at tickets.riphil.org, in person from the RI Philharmonic Orchestra Box Office in East Providence, or by phone 401.248.7000 (M-F 9am-4:30pm). On day of concerts, tickets are also available at The VETS Box Office (Friday, 3:30pm–showtime; Saturday, 4:00pm-showtime). Discounts are available for groups of 10 or more.